M10 Cross Dowels and Barrel Nuts
Our M10 Cross Dowels are 16mm in Diameter. We stock these in the following Length, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm to 50mm. We only stock M8 Cross Dowels in Centre Threaded version. They are manufactured in Steel and Zinc Plated for Protection.
Cross Dowels are also known as Barrel Nuts and Dowel Nuts. Cross Dowels are used to provide extremely strong joints and can be used in a variety of ways; including corner joints, framing and general flat pack furniture. They are ideal to use in conjunction with Furniture Connector Bolts.
When choosing the correct cross dowel it is important to consider
- The Diameter of the Cross Dowel (10mm)
- The Thread of the Cross Dowel (M6 Metric Thread)
- The Position of the Thread on the Cross Dowel (Off Centre and Centre Threaded)
- The Length of the Cross Dowel - Various Lengths from 12mm to 45mm
- The Finish of the Cross Dowel - Zinc Plated