Locking Ledges are ideal for attaching Flat (Pine or Beech) Bed Slats to a metal bed frame without the need of drilling or screwing into your metal bed frame
- Lay your Flat Bed Slats on the metal bed frame
- Put the Locking Ledges on the inside of the metal side rail and push them up against your pine bed slats.
- Screw through the flat slats into the Locking Ledges (PILOT HOLES ARE NOT PROVIDED)
- This will securely hold the pine slats in place and stop the slats from moving left or right, causing them to fall off
- You then repeat the process on the other side
Suitable wood screws will be provided
The images above will also help illustrate how to use these Locking Ledges effectively