Solid Oak Second Generation Double Row Floor Standing Slatted Bed Base
These types of Floor Standing Slatted Bed Base are usually Manufactured in Beech Ply Multiplex (or less quality products in Birch ply). We have been manufacturing Beech Ply Multiplex these in our workshop for over 10 years; we now have the facilities to manufacture our ever so popular floor Standing Bed Bases in Solid European Oak. This is definitely a Premium alternative.
Our Second Generation Floor Standing Slatted Bed Base is Designed and Manufacture in-house by our In-house Design Team. This floor standing bed base is ideal to use as a bed or to sit within another bed frame to support the mattress. We only use the highest quality components from specialist manufacturers; ensuring our finished product is built to last.
Our Double Row bed bases are designed for two sleepers
Our Double Row Slatted Bed Bases are designed for Two Sleepers are suitable for the following Bed Sizes:
- Small Double Beds 4ft
- Double Beds 4ft 6
- European Double Beds 140cm
- King Size Bed 5ft
- European King Size Beds 160cm
- Super King Beds 6ft
- Emperor bed
Our Solid Oak Second Generation Double Row Bed Base consist of
- 60 Quality Beech Sprung Bed Slats (38mm x 8mm) - May vary depending on the length specified (30 Sprung Slats per Row)
- 95mm by 27mm Solid European Oak Frame
- Twin Pocket Slat Holders, which are doweled suing Pegs into the side rails to add strength and durability
- OPTIONAL: Adjustable slat tension adjusters in the lumbar region
- Available with or without Legs
These Solid Oak Floor Standing Slatted Bed Bases would require self-assembly, they should take no longer than 30 minutes
All Slatted Bed Bases are assembled using Furniture Connector bolts, Cross Dowels, Wooden Dowel Pins and Corner Brackets. This provides an extremely strong joint and can also be disassembled and reassembled in the future if required
- Width Available - We offer standard UK widths; however, we are also able to offer a custom service
- Length - We offer standard UK Lengths; however, we are also able to offer a custom service
- Height - Approximately 115mm (plus legs or casters)
- Gap in between Slats - Approximately 25mm
- Fixing for Bed Legs or Castors - M10 threaded bar required
We can manufacture custom Solid Beech legs is various styles and height
- Optional: Adjustable slat tension in the lumbar region
Second Generation adjustable tensions adjusters are placed in the lumber region to further improve your comfort level. These are also known as “rigidity adjusters”. There are three beech sprung slats per double slat holder with two second generation sliding tension adjusters. These tension adjusters in the lumber region, allow the sleeper to manually adjust the firmness of the bed in the lumbar region to their preference. Another added benefit is that you can adjust the tension independently from your partner.
- Optional: Shoulder Zone Components
Our Special Shoulder Zone Components are a silent system, which is spring free meaning it is noise free. These components can rotate on both sides and are able to be pushed down up to 23mm including the rotation. This will dramatically improve comfort and reduce pressure in the shoulder region.
Please note that the colour of the components may vary, for exact colours please call us.